If you are interested in seeing Doctor Gandhi from the comfort of your home all you need to do is:Click here to Accept terms
- to seeing our doctor virtually using your pc or smart phone
- How to see a doctor virtually
- We are currently (from 03/19/2020 to 04/06/2020) taking appointment for established patients and some new patients upon approval from our board certified physicians
- To request an appointment for these Televisits
- Please send us an email to email@example.com and include the following on separate lines:
- Emails must be in this order or they will not be accepted this is how we filter out spam
- Date of Birth: 01/01/1950
- First Name and Last Name
- Reason for needing an appointment
- Best contact number
- ** You may also include pictures of your insurance card front and back as an attachment you updated Insurance information and your best
- Once the Doctor approves of seeing you virtually. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Then will we give you a time for your Televisit,
- we will notify you by email or phone number that you have provided
- You will have to take these following steps: Activate your patient portal.
- To do this login to Medinet’s welcome email.
- Download the Healow app on your iphone or android phone.
- Use the same info as your patient portal on the healow app and look for Appointments> visit labeled Televisit.
- At the time of your Televisit appointment please log into your healow app
- (it will give you a total of 10 min to log in after your appt start time) and it will show that you are now waiting for the Doctor. Answer the questionnaire posted on the screen, this will help the Doctor expedite the visit.
Please pay your medical bill or any past due bills before your evisit by filling out the form we send to you.
We will send you a form from the our email email@example.com
For documentation or medical forms or referrals send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding Medinet Family Care Clinic, please call us.